When undertaking structural components or system testing, it is essential that the product performs to its designed function during reasonable use for as long as its intended life span. To test this, we focus on critical areas that are central to the integrity and reliability of structural components and full systems.
These tests include but are not limited to:
• Static and dynamic loads testing on vertical or horizontal elements to either serviceability load or system failure
• Extensive weathering and accelerated ageing capabilities to determine how the structural behaviour changes over a product’s lifetime
• Assessment of short-term effects of loading on the composite construction or the longer-term effects of dead and imposed loads
Our expertise means that our team can test components and full systems to European and international standards and offer bespoke programmes for R&D or project-specific purposes.
Other tests that we offer are:
• Accelerated weathering
• Bond strength testing
• Creep testing
• Flexural testing
• Impact testing – Hard and Soft Body
• Indentation testing
• Load testing – Point and Distributed
• Resistance to staining
• Shear testing
• Slip resistance testing
• Tensile testing
• UV Exposure
Our diversity of testing options enables us to help you achieve what you need to prove that your structural component or system has achieved the highest standards for integrity and reliability testing.
Contact us today to see how we can help your structural and integrity testing needs.